Editors Choice

3/recent/post-list

A wi-fi Tool for Termux... - Mr Idealhat

A wi-fi Tool for Termux

a wifi tool for termux, mr idealhat, how to hack wifi, how to hack wifi with termux

Hey there, welcome friends in Mr Idealhat family. We are here to learn that a new script which is used and made for wi-fi(termux). Widely user say that they want wi-fi tool. So, here I'm with a wi-fi tool. You can download Full Commands PDF available below. If you have any query you can contaact me on My Social Media Handles. Link Provided in Blogger and YouTube Channel.

mr idealhat, mr ideal hat, mr diealhat

Why this tool?

Many internet users want this tool or you can say many users want wi-fi tools that they can perform some actions and do their work. So, I'm here with this tool you wanted it and waited for a long time. I hope that you all friends use this tool and enjoy. Stay Connected with Mr Idealhat.



Disclaimer

This article is only for educational purpose. Our channel does not support any kind of illegal activity. I have used all my equipments and sources used in this article or video.  Our channel will not be responsible for any misuse done by you. We are providing this info for an educational purpose only. Don't misuse.
mr idealhat, mr ideal hat, mr diealhat



Requirements

There are some requirement criteria must be met to learn something from this article.
mr idealhat, mr ideal hat, mr diealhat

Related




Commands

So, after doing every simple thing. We are here to install the script and use that tool. For that we need some commands which are given here. And I tried to make it available for your storage also.

apt update
To update your pre-installed packages of termux.

apt upgrade
To upgrade your pre-installed packages of termux.

apt install git
To install git package in termux.



apt install php
To Install php in termux.

git clone [URL]
To clone this repo from github to termux. Remember, we have installed git package in termux. 

Rest of the commands are available here.




PDFs

I have made a simple pdfs for in simple language or in different different languages. If you want any other language pdf you can contact me or comment me here. I will provide PDFs in different languages.

Download English PDF

Download Hindi PDF

I tried to provide you as much info as I can. If you feel it's not enough contact me.

Hope you liked this video and this article. I tried to write this article as much simple as I can. Visit Again!

Post a Comment

2 Comments